You can install the theme in two ways:
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- Choose Monalisa_v1.0.0.zip file. Press the Install Now button to upload and install the theme;
- Connect to your server via FTP software.
- Extract Monalisa_v1.0.0.zip file and upload only extracted monalisa folder to /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes and activate Monalisa theme.
If you get an error:
This usually occurs when either the PHP memory limit or max post size for WordPress has been reached.
The easiest workaround for this is to install the theme through FTP (see above).
Alternatively, you’ll need to change a number of settings either on WordPress or on your web host.