1. Download the ESPACO files from your ThemeForest Navigate to your Downloads tab on ThemeForest and find ESPACO. Click the Download button.
2. On your local computer, extract the ZIP folder downloaded from ThemeForest. After extracting files you will open the folder called ” x” where you will find more folders (child- theme, documentation, licensing
3. Locate the x.zip in the ESPACO_package_v1.x folder. This is the theme you have to install.
If you install your theme from the WordPress theme installer but get a message that says“Are you sure you want to do this?”, most likely your web server is configured with PHP settings that are too low to allow the theme ZIP file to upload.
Specifically, PHP is configured to a maximum file upload size limit at 8 megabytes or less. The theme ZIP is currently about 13 megabytes in size which is mainly due to the included plugins and all the demo content. Thus, the web server is rejecting the upload. WordPress is giving you a rather ambiguous message in response. This is not a theme fault or bug.
There are two ways to solve this problem
1. You can either get your web host to increase your PHP limits.
2. You can upload your theme via an FTP client.